Air Sealing is essential for an energy efficient home. The team at Healthy Homes Energy, LLC can save you money and protect your home.
Benefits of our air sealing services:
- Air sealing can reduce heating & cooling costs by an average of 15 percent (based on EPA estimates).
- Your home’s air leakage can be accurately measured during our blower door test.
- Air sealing is a “once-and-done” repair.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Healthy Homes Energy, LLC uses special equipment to identify even the small, less obvious leaks.
- Comprehensive inspections and FREE estimates.
Improve the comfort of your home with our air sealing services
Sealing air leaks in your home is a simple, cost-effective way to lower heating and cooling costs, increase comfort, and create a healthier indoor environment. Heat can find its way out of the home through a wide variety of gaps, cracks, and holes in all parts of the house. With our blower door test and home energy audit, we can quantify how much air is leaking out of your house and pinpoint the leaks.
Common sources of air leakage
Air sealing targets common locations where air leaks occur in a house:
- Plumbing and wiring penetrations through floors, walls and ceilings
- Around chimney passes
- Attic access hatches, doors and drop-down stairs
- Around recessed lights and fans
- Around windows and exterior doors
- Cracks, gaps & holes in drywall or plaster
- Around electrical outlets and switches
- Sump pump holes
- Bath fans
- Leaky basement windows
- Rim joists in the basement or crawl space
From the attic to the basement, Healthy Homes Energy, LLC can locate and seal air leaks all throughout the home. If you’re interested in having us diagnose your home, call 978-494-6104 or e-mail us today!