Wall insulation is a very important segment of any comprehensive home insulation system. Once the general public thinks about insulation, they think about pink blankets rolled between attic beams. Wall insulation is essential for an energy efficient home.
However heat is transferred between several surfaces in your home – attic floors, exterior & interior walls, believe it or not basement walls, ceilings, floors under and over crawlspaces, and other tricky areas. In addition to attics, inadequately insulated walls are the second largest wrongdoers in homes with poor energy potency.
At Healthy Homes Energy, LLC we provide quality wall insulation services using dense packed cellulose. This material fills wall cavities and ensures that your home is fully insulated and remains comfortable and energy efficient. The team at Healthy Homes Energy, LLC can save you money and protect your home.
- Installed quickly – Our insulation blowing machines are designed to install cellulose insulation quickly. A typical machine can blow in up to 35 bags of cellulose in one hour! We make this process quick and simple for you.
- Reduces noise – The more insulation you install the quieter your home will be.
- Environmentally friendly – We use recycled products for our cellulose insulation, which means that you can feel good about its environmental impact.
- Formaldehyde Free – Our products are safe and do not contain any formaldehyde.
- Cost-effective – If you’re looking for a cost-effective and efficient option, cellulose insulation could be the choice for you.
When looking for a cost-effective, energy saving option for your home, take some time to consider cellulose insulation as the material to use. It is widely available, quick to install and can even be hypoallergenic for those who deal with bothersome allergies.
The ability of insulation to prevent heat from leaking in or out is described as its “R-value”. The higher the R-value, the better it insulates.
The R-value you will need depends on your climate zone (see map & chart below). Massachusetts residents are in zone 6.
Invest in Wall Insulation
For more information about outfitting your attic with insulation and our lowest price guarantee, contact Healthy Homes Energy, LLC today at (978) 494-6104.